- Care coordination with other healthcare systems (or not…)
- Follow-up and aftercare instructions – knowing what to expect
- Return to school or work, and the support needed. Where did you find that advice and support?
- The importance of peer support – how were you connected to these networks?
- Any thoughts or ideas about how the hospital could have supported your family through the long period or recovery and readjustment that follows major trauma?
Please provide any and all feedback by April 5, 2019. Thank you!
You can reach Brian at the email and phone below:
Brian D. Johnston, MD MPH
Professor of Pediatrics | University of Washington
Chief of Service, Department of Pediatrics | Harborview Medical Center
Associate Chief of Clinical Services | Division of General Pediatrics
325 Ninth Avenue – Box 359774, Seattle, Washington 98104