BEST is a leader in peer support and brain injury education and training. The BEST Board of Directors engages in work that embraces the values, supports the mission, and guides the vision of BEST. Board members come from a diverse range of backgrounds and in some cases provide guidance in the areas of legal, accounting, human resources, and marketing.
In our role as the Board of Directors we
- Set policy and ensure BEST has the resources it needs to carry out its mission
- Are ambassadors in the community building relationships and good will for BEST
- Provide oversight and direction for our Executive Director
- Continually evaluate our own effectiveness as a governing body, as a group of volunteers, and as advocates of BEST in the community
Interested in joining us? Download our Board Introduction Packet.
- BEST Bylaws updated 12/2009
Current Board of Directors
- Nicholas Mehrnoosh (President)
- Lane Morgan
- Kathi Sturgeon
Please contact us for the next Board meeting date and time or for more information.