- Care coordination with other healthcare systems (or not…)
- Follow-up and aftercare instructions – knowing what to expect
- Return to school or work, and the support needed. Where did you find that advice and support?
- The importance of peer support – how were you connected to these networks?
- Any thoughts or ideas about how the hospital could have supported your family through the long period or recovery and readjustment that follows major trauma?
Please provide any and all feedback by April 5, 2019. Thank you!
You can reach Brian at the email and phone below:
Brian D. Johnston, MD MPH
Professor of Pediatrics | University of Washington
Chief of Service, Department of Pediatrics | Harborview Medical Center
Associate Chief of Clinical Services | Division of General Pediatrics
325 Ninth Avenue – Box 359774, Seattle, Washington 98104
Cancelled: The Valentine Gratitude Party event slated for Sunday, February 10, 2019 from 1-4 pm at Our BEST Space in University Place, WA and hosted by HeadStrong, BEST and Heartfelt Tidbits of Creativity, has been cancelled due to inclement weather conditions.
Thank you for your understanding.
The 5th Annual BEST HeadStrong Potluck Picnic is almost here! We are so excited to greet old friends and meet new ones!
We will be meeting at the S-2 Beach Picnic Shelter – same as previous years. Here are maps of the park. We will also have signs that will help guide your way to the picnic shelter, too.
Here is our picnic flyer: