We are so thankful for our BEST friend, author, blogger and speaker, Jeff Sebell.
Jeff has served as an inspiration, beacon of hope and steady support for the brain injury community (and beyond) for many years. He penned the highly acclaimed and groundbreaking book, Learning to Live with Yourself after Brain Injury, which was released in August of 2014.
Simply put, Jeff Sebell gets it.
That’s why we are so delighted to announce that in honor of Giving Tuesday coming up on November 29, 2016 and for the Thanksgiving season, we are doing a special book giveaway on the BEST Facebook page beginning at 10 a.m. on November 22, 2016. An extra surprise: we are giving away, not one, but TWO books (one for keeping, one for giving)!
Starting at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, November 22, 2016, stop by the BEST Facebook page and you can enter to win both books. The winner will be selected by random drawing at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, November 23, 2016. The winner will be announced in a post right after the drawing.
Entering is easy. Simply like the post and you are entered to win! Read more about giveaway guidelines and rules below.
- This giveaway will be found exclusively on the BEST Facebook page.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sponsor (Brain Energy Support Team), not Facebook.
- Those who wish to participate will be asked to LIKE the giveaway post to be entered beginning at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, November 22, 2016. Winner will be selected by random drawing and will be announced on the BEST Facebook page on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 at 4 p.m.
- Winner will be asked to provide shipping information in a private message to BEST (instructions will be included in the announcement post). Winner’s contact information will remain private and will not be shared or used for any other purpose than to ship the books. BEST will ship the books within 72 hours of receiving the winner’s shipping information and will ship by standard, first-class mail through the U.S. Postal Service. The giveaway is open to all adults over the age of 18 and live within the continental United States.