Join BEST & HeadStrong for Our Picnic at Dash Point State Park, Sunday August 17 for BBQ, picnic, and games at the beach!
Camping Option Too! FLYERS below!
Sunday, August 17 12:00 to 3:00 pm
S2-Beach Parking Picnic Shelter
Dash Point State Park
5700 Dash Point State Park Road
Federal Way, WA 98023
We bring hamburgers, hotdogs, fixings, and beverages.
You bring your family and friends and a side dish or dessert
RSVP and for more information, contact:
Becky Prichard at 360-621-0109 or firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Gloria at 877-719-2378 or email@example.com
More Information about Dash Point State Park Here
Register for Camping Here
If you want to camp, it is important to reserve a site ASAP. Click on the link. above to sign up for a camping site.
Follow the directions on the State Parks page:
1. Choose “Campsite” option.
2. Pick your arrival date and the number of nights you want to stay.
3. Select “Dash Point State Park”.
4. Specify any site requirements, how many people are in your party, if you need ADA access, and any other features you need.
5. Click on “On a Map” or “In a List” to see which campgrounds are available.
6. Complete your reservation.
See attached fliers for more information or contact Gloria at 877-719-2378 or firstname.lastname@example.org for support on camping.